← Back to All Open Jobs
As a Service Advisor, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane. You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service. From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others. We welcome individuals who are new to the automotive industry but with previous roles in customer service, retail sales, restaurant industry or hospitality.
Clement Ford is a fast-growing young dealership with room to grow and develop professionally and personally! If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We are looking to provide excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive medical package
- Paid time off
- Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Job Type: Full-time